Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Shawshank Redemption

Dear Friends,

Today was one of very good day of my life, when I saw one of best movie ever made.. I am talking about The Shawshank Redemption.


It was story of Shawshank prison and life of prisoners.. The feeling and emotions were just too good but same time it shows smartness of common person.

There was guy brook helton who was in prison for 50 years.. ya 50 long years and when he comes out he wrote a letter to prisoners back in jail. It was just make u cry when he die because he can't survive in this world.

The best thing about movie is young guy who was prisoned for 2 life sentence to kill his wife and her lover. But he was saying he is innocent. but no one cares about  him and he was sentenced for 2 life time.
Then It was very tough time for first 2 years for him as well known hotshot banker in USA's worst prison. and then he works for wellfare for prison.. also using his banking knowledge to help warden.. and he make library and also help all people.


Twist of movie is after 19 years of his prison he sees a chance where one new prisoner says he knows that this guy is innocent. but there was no chance to come out of jail. He was very frustrated and annoyed..


and Best thing about movie... no no i m not going to tell u about that.. Go and watch movie.... MUST WATCH MOVIE...

Song of day: maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune...

See u tomorrow..

Love,
Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment