Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Failure

Today I like to talk about totally opposite topic i wrote yesterday, I always think that is success everything in life? What is meaning of success if we dont know failure? Does failure give us opportunity to think again and revive our mistake? or it's just part of game?


To be failure or be looser is not end of everything but it's just pause or you can say halt in your journey towards success... One of my dearest friend Krunal Mehta always use this gujarati Provb " Mane jivan ma mali nishfalata anek tethi thayo hu safal jivan ma". This thing is really intersting because till time you didn't understand failure, you can't get success..


Now let's understanding meaning of failure: It refers as state or condition where you didn't get desirable objective.

here there are 3 most important words in this statement and that what we are going to discuss today

YOU:  most important thing is you.. yes, you have to decide that what you have done and what you get... at end of day, no one is going to discuss how things went and what happen and how it happen.. but you know it.. you faced it.. you enjoyed it.. you done it.. so you have to be accept whatever you get...

OBJECTIVE: second important thing in this statement is objective.. now being failure means you are not getting objective. but you have to decide objective.. and I strictly believe that you first not aim so high that you can't achieve it. but aim what you can get.. aim where you can reach.. aim objective which can be in ur eyesight. Make day by day objectives.. try to achieve them.

DESIRABLE: last but not least..you are failure when you didn't get desirable output.. Now if I m driving Maruti ALTO and hope to drive it 250 km/hour. then it's not possible.. so you must understand ur desirable things.. If your Desirable thing is high then make your self to that level and work real hard for them..

To fail in life is not big thing, most important thing is how you move on after that failure. Once you fail in any exam or your work or any game, you have to understand few things.

What went wrong: Now this is very crucial thing, you have to very open minded.. and ready to accept things... it's most tough when people blame you for your failure but you have to accept it and move on.

How to solve this: It's ok that you failed and that went wrong. But that's not end of world.. You have to move on...

Be patient: I write this thing also in Success...Have patient is most important thing in life.. When you are going through hell... keep going.. you will find end of it..

Dont run away: Be there, Face situation and be strong to fight back to world.

At end, I just love to quote my best buddy Mihir Bhatt, He always said " My aim in life is to get failure... If i get it then i will be successful because i got my aim and even if i don't I will be surely successful"


Love,
Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment