Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Growth of India

When I was kid, I always assume about functionality of system. How organizations work? How city work? And over all how this country works? Means how things set at start? Means someone says “ ok now onwards, this thing done by this person or this organization.” Was it an organizational work?

How we have set a system in india after 1947, when we get freedom from British Govt. We bring democracy. But I was always assumed how things set behind that to today. What’s journey of india? How India will become what it is today? The day when india got freedom, people are not having electricity in home. Lakhs of villages are not having any basic facilities to live. And today after 60 years of that. We have grown up, though relatively slower, but we are growing up to developed country.

In last few days, I shown 2 good movies which show me path from 1940 to 1980. First movie is “SARDAR”. A movie is about our first home minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Now I always respect Sardar from bottom of my heart as great human being as well as great leader. But movie sardar show me another chapter of his life, or in broader way, feel of our freedom.

When we think about getting freedom, it was not only about those fast done by gandhiji or given their life by shaheed bhagatsinghji and all. It was about feeling to be free.. Feeling to be on our own. But what to do after getting that? What to do after being free? That vision was with Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. He has really done tremendously great work at that time.

I would like to quote best dialogue of that movie when sardar says to his colleague “Janta ye nahi sochegi ke hamne kya kiya ya kaunse halat me kiya ya fir kitni nishtha se kiya? Wo sirf uska parniaam dekhengi.”   This messages that even at time sardar was clear about his views and thinkings. He was caring about result.

Other thing I want to talk about is movie “Hazzaro Khwahise Aisi”.  This movie contains topic that most fascinates me, Naxalite Movement. I read and search lot about this topic. And this movie is one of part of it. But this movie is not only about Naxalite.

It goes on 3 parallel ways, Naxalite, diplomate strategy n emargancy , and love story. It started in 1969, where all 3 are in college and they move on and try to be best in their work.

When I was watching movie, I was constantly asking my self a que. “Why we are doing this? Or why any one do that?”  When we talk about revolution, We talk about change in system? What exactly we mean? And what to do after bring change in that system?

In movie, They start naxalite movements in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Trying to make people naxalite, Fight against government and other people. But what they bring from that? Ya there is change, Now it’s difficult to rape a woman or kill someone, which was very easy those days. But over all it disturbs system. It makes people feel unsecure.

Now when today, someone is harassing me, I warn him that I will complain to police. But what if he is not threaten by police. That means, If we chop up system. May be we can do that, if we work hard. But what happen then? Nothing

So, I m closing this issue but before closing I want complete this issue with great line from maqbul

“AAG KO HAMESHA PANI KA DARR RAHENA CHAHIYE” 


Love,
Smit

2 comments: