Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Monday, April 4, 2011

CHILDREN ARE QUICK



CHILDREN ARE QUICK
          
____________________________________ 
TEACHER:    Maria, go to the map and find North America .. 
MARIA:        Here it  is. 
TEACHER:   Correct.  Now class, who discovered    America  ? 
CLASS:         Maria. 
____________________________________   
TEACHER:   John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? 
JOHN:          You told me to do it without using tables. 
__________________________________________ 
TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' 
GLENN:      K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' 
TEACHER:  No, that's wrong 
GLENN:       Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.   
(I  Love this  child) 
____________________________________________ 
TEACHER:   Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? 
DONALD:     H I J K L M N O. 
TEACHER:   What are you talking about? 
DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.    
__________________________________ 
TEACHER:   Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. 
WINNIE:       Me! 
__________________________________________   
TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so dirty? 
GLEN:          Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.   
_______________________________________ 
TEACHER:   Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I" 
MILLIE:       I  is.. 
TEACHER:   No, Millie..... Always say, "I  am" 
MILLIE:       All right...  "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."      
________________________________ 
TEACHER:   George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.   
                     Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? 
LOUIS:         Because George still had the axe in his hand.....     
______________________________________   
TEACHER:    Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? 
SIMON:         No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.   
______________________________ 
TEACHER:        Clyde, your composition on  'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his? 
CLYDE   :          No, sir. It's the same dog.    
(I want to adopt this kid!!!) 
___________________________________ 
TEACHER:    Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? 
HAROLD:     A teacher 
____________________________

Love,
Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment