Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Monday, September 5, 2011

They are back with BANG...

Hi friends,

After long time writing blog.. felt something excited to share. so I am here.. Like to talk about show on television which will be back with new season. and I am excited about it.

I am talking about show which started in 2003. and changed face of reality tv shows head to toe. I am talking about ROADIES. yes after completing 8 seasons. they are coming with 9th season. Now whenever talking about roadies. first person come in mind is Raghu. Raghu is guy who made this show, what it is today. I personally believe that format of this show, Specially interview portion, asks you a simple question. and that is "Be what you are".

In life we are always trying or pretending to be what we like most or what we amused about? but this concept or this show tells us that Life requires to be what you are? You can achieve anything and everything if once you are cleared what you are. It's about knowing yourself. I always believe that ordinary person can do extra ordinary things in extra ordinary environment.

At end of day, You have to achieve what you were thought impossible at one stage. Roadies shows people who come from different back ground, different culture and different ideology try to reach at one place by hard work, planning, back stabing. But that's life. We always feel life is unfair to us. and that's what I love about show. It's unfair. deal with it.

Love you Raghu, Rajiv and Ranvijay. HATS OFF...

Love,
Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment