Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Congrats to Ronak Baxi...

This blog is specially to congrats Mr. Ronak Baxi for securing first rank in Kachchh University. I would like to congratulate him on this great achievement.

Frankly speaking, I am not writing this blog for his achievement but this is for his attitude. Being very humble and passionate about learning. He is one of guy you always want to be with. There are some moments in your life which can either make you or break you. and although he never shared with me but I know he had faced many moments like that and everytime he become more and more stronger.

A person should have two qualities to be successful 1 is passion about work and 2 is dedication. and Ronak have both of them. When we watch 3 idiots, we all loved rancho as he always says to bunk college and not to read. but at end of exam, he always stood first. Ronak proved something like that.and we all are proud of that.

One more thing, University Topper is not most important thing Ronak achieved but confidence he will get from this will be very helpful in future endeavour. One more thing before signing off. A request to Ronak is "just be who you are... Be Humble.. Be Happy.. and Enjoy...."

Thank you for making me small part of your great Success..

14 comments:

  1. keep it up baxi .. again Congratulations and thanku sir for give the guides... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I owe you everything sir.....I am getting to emotional can't stop my tears ..... Thank you very much sir..... Its all because of you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congo ronak... wish u bst luck..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dimple.... You also a big part in this success...

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Bro. Have a bright future ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congo RB... proud of u bro... may u get all success ahead in your life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Ronak have good knowledge(specially web) and He is good at code. Congrats bro.. Keep it..

    ReplyDelete