Wake Up Smit

This is my Blog, I'll write what I think, what I like to share with everyone. I do not claim to be the originator of all collections here. I get these through, email, books, movies amongst other sources; makin it difficult to always give credit to the Author. It is just my attempt to liven up LIFE which is in any case too serious. There is no discrimination - racial or otherwise involved. If you see something you do not like, please feel free to move on!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Review: Dork Series


On Twitter, I follow one account of @sidin, His name is Sidin Vadukat and I started following him due to his comments of Cricinfo He always posts funny and insightful tweets. After some months, I realized he is a well known author of Dork Series and I ordered them same day. I read all 3 of them and now like to share my view on those books.


Dork is story written in Diary Format. So It's totally different from story telling where we are having people talking to each other and doing things. Here reader is part of story as a diary. You indulge yourself deeply due to way it's written. Another best thing about this format is it requires you to think about situation and apply your mind to create environment because in this style author can't create a complete scene.


Story of books is based on Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese who completed his MBA from prestigious college and started working in MNC. He is from Kerala. and He think he is smartest person on earth. I will not explain story here as it's situation based comedy. Apart from incidents happen to him, His thinking is very well crafted. Author put his thoughts in such a simple way that we alwyas think "ya I did that thing" or " Ya that fellow was exectly like robin" . This intensity is shown in book.

Book is best seller and there are 3 parts of book and You will thourghly enjoy every part of it.

If you are fond of Office Culture Humour, Just go for it.

Enjoy,

Love
Smit

No comments:

Post a Comment